Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
RB is the world’s leading consumer Health and Hygiene company.
We work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and keep giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes, through our brands like Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
Major responsibilities include:
- Daily tracking of sales and take specific actions when required
- Daily tracking of specific KPIs: Number of calls, frequency, effectiveness, strike rate, etc. and take specific actions when required
- Regular tracking of the commercial plan (displays, presales, etc.)
- Coordinate with trade marketing the commercial cycle plan, providing accurate feedback
- Create specific development plans for every person on the team
- As a telesales role, take care of customers in route, ensuring sales & standard KPIs are met
As a Telesales Coordinator you will:
- Be leading the in-house call center coordination (4 telesales) to meet monthly targets
- Ensure daily tracking of KPIs and actions to mitigate risks and detect opportunities
- Be responsible for sales forecasting of the team.
- Be responsible for your own customers as telesales as well (regular calls, meet monthly targets, etc.)
Apply to become a Game Changer if you have:
- At least 4 years’ working experience in other call centers (preferably healthcare business)
- Experience in tracking specific KPIs, managing and motivating telesales team & forecasting
- Ability to write & speak English (intermediate level) for presentations & meetings / call conferences.
- College degree in business or information technology
- Previous experience in call center coordination (know the ecosystem, specific, software, KPIs, previously managed telesales, etc.)
- Good IT skills, proficiency in MS Office (Excel mastery is a must)
- Salesforce software knowledge (Cegedim) will be a plus