Where: Hoofddorp, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENTS – GERMAN AND/OR FRENCH SPEAKER
As a Customer Support Agent, you will provide technical remote support for our diagnostic products or instruments to our customers in hospitals or laboratories within the EMEA region.
- act as a liaison between our clients and the ADD teams in the countries you support;
- assist clients in troubleshooting and resolving complex issues with customized implementations through the phone;
- escalate issues as necessary to in-country technical service teams;
- applying clinical laboratory and technical knowledge and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THIS ROLE
- fluent in English, German and/or French, preferably plus additionally Spanish/Italian/Portuguese.
- you have clinical lab experience or a study background in Clinical Laboratory, Life Sciences, Biology or Human Biochemistry
- you have a strong interest in Lab equipment.
- available during evenings, nights and/or weekend shifts.
- able to act as a liaison with strong problem solving and customer service skills.
- eager to learn and able to dive deep into a new product and learn it inside out.