Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’re looking for an online marketing specialist to join our digital marketing department. This role focuses on creation, optimisation and analysis of online marketing campaigns across paid search, paid social and other strategic channels, relying on both strong analytical competences and creative approach.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, the chosen candidate will be involved in the definition and execution of the entire digital marketing strategy, including media planning, buying, tracking, setup, optimization and reporting of all paid media campaigns.
He/she will be working within a 6 people team with particular focus on the Spanish market.
- Campaigns’ activation, optimization and reporting both on search and display networks
- Proactively find innovative ways to improve campaigns’ performance, from brainstorming to go-live
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners as well as other departments within the Company
- Contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
- Continuous monitoring of digital marketing trends and best practices
- Strategic presentations and reports for internal and external use
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an enthusiastic and bright candidate, with a strong background in search advertising and a very analytical mindset. 2+ years first-hand experience in working on main digital advertising platforms with a performance-based approach are required for the role.
Passion for digital, good attitude toward challenges, an open mind, the ability to work well with people in an international environment, confidence in data management and knowledge of performance marketing and attribution models are a must.
He/she must be fluent in English and have a good knowledge of Spanish.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing, Communication, IT or similar
- Spanish language knowledge
- A/B testing mindset
- Proactive approach and can-do attitude
- Very strong communications skills
- A self-starter and a team player
- Diligent, with keen attention to details