Where: Padua (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Managing the order to cash flow of the allocated customer portfolio in a timely and accurate fashion.
How you will contribute
• Supporting sales events such as Buying Days, brands/product presentations, customer’s onsite trainings, customer’s visits, etc. through active participation in both organisational preparation and execution.
• Managing customer master data ensuring timely maintenance, accuracy, completeness and integrity of all information including pricing
• Managing complete order flow from order acquisition to order invoice in compliance with agreed trade terms.
• Managing delivery flow by liaising directly with planning, logistics and customer whilst acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue.
• Managing backorders ensuring a clean sheet.
• Managing goods returns in compliance with agreed trade terms.
• Acting as customer’s first point of contact in case of commercial, logistics, product claims.
• Issuing sales/customer-related reporting to the benefit of both sales team and customer.
• Supporting the Manager in implementing and enhancing customer service-related procedures, processes and systems.
• Participating to ad hoc sales-related activities.
Who you are
• You have 2+ years of work experience in a B2B customer service environment.
• You are experienced with SAP usage, implementation of the same being an advantage.
• Sales experience within a controlled environment of advantage.
• You are Master’s graduated in accounting or business administration, or have equivalent business experience
• You have good business knowledge of order-to-cash flows.
• You have working knowledge of Incoterms and customs rules.
• You can prove good working knowledge of Office Pack (Excel, Power Point, Word).
• You can prove working knowledge of SAP.
• You are fluent in English, with French of significant advantage
• Teamwork is on page number one for you
• You are thoroughly customer-oriented
• You have a high, demonstrable level of flexibility
• Empathy, passion and enthusiasm best describe you
• You are a problem-solver with strong focus on results
• You genuinely curious and not afraid of innovation
• You aim at a trustworthy, clear and open communication