Where: Stafford, Birmingham (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- As a Hungarian Speaking Advisor you will be responsible for contacting clients within your region fact finding information on requirements
- To act as a contact between the company’s potential & existing markets.
- As a Hungarian Speaking Sales Executive you will actively listen to customer requirements, understand their business needs and present appropriately to close any sales opportunities.
- To accurately calculate costs in order to provide commercially sound quotations to customers.
- As a Hungarian Speaking Sales Executive you will negotiate terms regarding the buying, selling & delivery of parts.
- Gather marketing & customer information.
- Challenge objections with a view to overcome them.
- As a Hungarian Speaking Sales Executive you will develop cross departmental (internal) relations to ensure clear and transparent communication in regards to the fulfilment of any order’s and customers’ expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
- Advise and update customers on any forthcoming product information, promotions etc.
- Review your own sales performance and update your line manager with any issues/concerns as soon as possible.
- Attend sales meetings and share best practices and ideas with your manager and colleagues.
- Provide company with feedback on various industry knowledge/buying trends or anything else
- Fluent Hungarian is essential a native speaker would be preferred however this is not essential
- Previous experience within sales and selling to Hungarian markets would be highly preferred however will consider customer service
- Language graduate
- Dynamic and passionate individual
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport with people on all levels.
- Driven to achieve results