Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for You if You:
- Wish to work for World’s Most Ethical Companies for 12 consecutive years.
- Possess the drive to deliver satisfaction to our customers
- Are able to focus on details and set priorities
- Are capable of meeting daily deadlines
- Got logical thinking and basic calculation skills
- Are ready to take responsibility and ownership
- Enjoy working in a team
A member of the Ecolab Order Support Back Office Team is a vital partner in delivering satisfaction to Ecolab customers in a sustainable and profitable manner. The role delivers value to our customers and therefore our company by:
- Accurately enter all chemical orders with transactional efficiency as per the defined process, meeting daily shipping cut-off times and service level agreements.
- Manage order exceptions
- Build & maintain mutually beneficial, friendly but professional relationship with local customer service Front Office teams.
- Follow up on missing order information or other general inquiries and requests with the local Front Office team.
- Adjust delivery dates accordingly, when necessary.
- Escalate technical issues.
What we need from You is:
- Min. intermediate written and oral English plus 1 or more of the below languages:
Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French German, Italian Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Portuguese (also min. intermediate)
- Basic experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good communication skills (especially in written)