Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You will be working for a globally known airline company. Aside from working in a dynamic industry, you will also be working with a lot of other international colleagues. This company dedicates time and effort to their employees and is looking for motivated candidates that want to build a career in the service/travel industry.
For this position, we are looking for eager, empathic and enthusiastic people. You will be informing your customers on flight fares, availability, schedules and other travel related enquiries. In this role, you can expect questions about reservations, bookings, cancellations and complaints that need to be handled accordingly.
You promote the products of the company by cross selling their services and you are an involved person who makes sure customers get the best level of service possible.
– You speak Finnish on a (near) native level;
– You are fluent in English;
– You have a service minded nature and enjoy helping others
– You are available to work 40 hours per week (also during evenings and weekends);
– You have some experience in customer service or tourism industry;
– You already live in the Netherlands and have a BSN.