Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Provides level 1 technical support to users for basic computer related technical problems. Enters tickets into the call tracking tool; ensures information is accurate, prioritized and assigned to a queue.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers help desk telephones and responds to basic customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving basic technical problems by providing scripted guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
- Zero or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer-related problems
- Experience with company escalation policy
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communications skills
- Organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment