Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Ensure client satisfaction through fast delivery and good quality of your work
- You will be fully in charge of identifying the right candidates for those roles through screening calls/interviews
- interview preparation to both candidates & hiring managers
- You will be building a pool of suitable candidates using social networks and head hunting.
- Be a guide to your candidates and clients and ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly- Offer interview preparation to your candidates and act as a consultant to your clients and their needs.
- You will be handling the whole negotiation process independently.
- You are able to build successful relationships with HR and the hiring managers. You are a trusted partner to the business.
- You need to have an interest in recruitment, sales or another target and commission driven environment.
- You are money-hungry, motivated, hardworking and looking for a fast career progression
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment, you can handle pressure, targets and deadlines well
- You are determined to succeed and become the best biller of your team
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Finnish skills in written and spoken form.
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others