Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for onboarding, training, and partnering with our clients to ensure they understand and leverage Traackr, and ultimately find success in their influencer programme goals. We aim to deliver a best in class experience for every single client, at every touch point. This means delivering engaging and impactful training and on-boarding programmes that result in platform usage and advocates, making people real fans of our tech.
Our clients’ influencer programmes tend to be established and mature before they start working with us. Despite this, every enterprise client is on a continuous journey to optimise their approach, use data to make better decisions and use our technology to ensure peak performance. You’ll need to become comfortable talking about the practice of influencer marketing and know how to identify how our technology helps to enable programmes to continually mature and demonstrate real measurable impact. You’ll need to monitor the difference between what makes our partnership a success and the programme results. You’ll report into an account lead who will work closely with the senior managers across those enterprise accounts and support you as you grow and develop in your role.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Partnering closely with our Enterprise client’s team to enable them to achieve their influencer programme goals by leveraging Traackr
- Creating tailored onboarding plans for new clients, which includes specific training sessions and coaching
- Distinguishing the difference between strategy goals and the users’ programme goals
- Driving adoption for high usage of the platform
- 1-2 years of experience at a SaaS company
- Marketing background
- Agency or technology experience with data
- Fluent or Business level in at least English, French + 1 other European language (Italian, Spanish, German, etc.)
- 2-4 years of Customer Success experience where you have demonstrated success in training, onboarding and managing client relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both internally and externally across multiple geographies. Ability to speak with clients at all levels within the organisation from practitioner to Executive.
- Collaborative and team-oriented mindset. You will be a true team player and know what it means to both strive for your individual contribution while continuing to support your colleagues.
- You’ll have some experience working in a more consultative capacity with clients; comfortable running workshops, delivering presentations and holding senior discussions about goals, work programmes and results.