Where: Gdynia, Gdansk (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
YOU AND YOUR TEAM
You will join the Order Management division of the Customer Operations organization with around 75 colleagues based in Gdynia. Altogether our major responsibility is to provide administrational support to our client-facing teams (usually these are Account Managers from the Sales department). As Order Management Specialists we cooperate with a number of internal teams and sometimes we also directly support external clients.
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
As an Order Management Specialist you will facilitate all administrative processes to assure that our client signs the proper contract, receives access to use our products and is correctly billed. We call our service “order to cash” because we manage the series of tasks that need to be processed from the moment the client puts an order till the invoice is paid.
SOME OF THE DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Preparing contracts for clients who decide to buy our products or services
- Creating client’s accounts and granting system permissions for the proper services
- Managing billing process and assure that clients receive correct invoices
- Resolving compliance issues in cooperation with Compliance & Legal Teams
- Operating on a number of internal tools and applications related to customer relationship management (CRM)
- Responding to clients’ queries assuring the highest standards of customer service
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- English language fluency
- Spanish language fluency
- Excellent communication skills to feel comfortable when collaborating with a number of different teams
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to quickly learn new processes and applications
- Very good analytical and critical thinking skills to enable you to look for alternative solutions when facing e.g. system errors
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Aptitude for work in a fast paced and goal-oriented environment
YOU WILL BE EVEN MORE COMPETITIVE WITH:
- Previous experience in using CRM platforms such as Siebel or Salesforce and/or billing systems such as SAP