Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Assist in development, implementation, and maintaining the employee handbook, HR policies, and procedures.
- Maintain compliance with local employment laws and regulations.
- Maintain all employee documentation and employee personnel files.
- Administer the compensation program.
- Report vacation, sick, personal day and holiday use to payroll and scheduling.
- Monitor employee eligibility for benefits plans; review benefits with employees; verify benefit billing accuracy and process for payment.
- Maintain HR information system records and compile reports from the database.
- Provide orientation training and onboarding program to the employees.
- Close work with delivery and engineering managers: employee performance review and professional development, internal processes.
- Employee communication and HR consulting for the organization.
- Work with the global team in the creation and maintenance of our most recent HR processes and policies, both globally as well as regionally as we update existing processes and launch new initiatives toward standardizing our people-centric focus.
- Risk assessment and retention activities.
- 3+ years in HR management (generalist experience preferred)
- Experience in IT companies specifics
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with change in a highly dynamic environment
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Service and delivery approach
- Fluency in the English language
- Positive attitude, personal maturity, readiness to deal with challenges