Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Located in our Lisbon office, you will be integrated into a multicultural team providing inbound technical support to the Finnish market. The main responsibilities involve troubleshooting and resolving quality or connection issues on customer’s hardware environments by telephone and email. You will be providing technical support for both Finnish businesses clients & end users of the hardware.
• Provide friendly and efficient service (by inbound phone calls and emails, including
urgent situations) to the Danish community.
• Be the first point of contact to handle technical support and resolve customer issues.
• Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources (product
• Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
• Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
What we are looking for
• Native level Finnish (C2)
• Good understanding of English
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to build trust with customers
• Patient & empathetic
• Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
• Previous customer service or contact center experience
• Good troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking
• Knowledge and understanding of hardware and printers (preferable)