Where: Leixlip, Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our Customer Solution Centres provide remote technical support to important industry standard server and storage customers, onsite engineers, partners and distributors. Our top priority is Customer Satisfaction, and therefore, always keeping the customer informed and setting correct expectations is key to our success.
We provide all our employees relevant technical training on a regular basis. We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow in the company.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Track and document customer and problem information.
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English andSE/NO/DK/FI/Dutch
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Highly flexible to change in a fast-paced working environment
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop in the role
- Experience with Windows Server and Red Hat operating systems
- Experience with virtualization VMware ESX or Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture
- Good knowledge of Networking and SAN
- Certification in A+ and N+ preferred
- Cisco certification an advantage