Where: Wroclaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Would you like to join our rockstar team?
We do well with people who are smart, take professionalism seriously (but also know how to have fun) and who know how to support their team members while working hard to make clients happy. Everyone is empowered at Tivix and new team members can make a difference right away and progress quickly in responsibility and ownership.
In this role, you will be the key point person to manage a project through all stages from the kickoff and planning to development, testing and final delivery. You will show flexibility and will utilize your strong communication and diplomatic skills to manage interactions between the client and your internal team. You are also excellent in responding in a timely manner through various communication channels and proactive in planning ahead and alerting everyone with updates, escalations and deliverable needs. You thrive in delivering software and digital products that exceed client expectations.
- 2+ years experience in managing teams and projects across several time zones
- proven ability to successfully manage projects OTOBOS
- experience of managing projects in a software house
- experience with and passion for managing complex web, mobile, and cloud software development projects, or equivalent
- experience as a product manager for a web and cloud based application
- familiarity with cloud-based and PM specific tools such as Pivotal Tracker, Atlassian products or similar
- familiarity with and quick picking up underlying technology concepts in software development
- ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment, wearing multiple hats in order to get things done
- ability to be extremely agile in challenging project environment
- exceptional native and English communications skills, written as well as spoken
- travel to client offices across the world may be required
Nice to Haves:
- knowledge of Agile, Scrum, DSDM, FDD, Lean, Kanban, XP or PRINCE2
- certification or familiarity with PMI, APMG or Axelos
- experience with writing sales proposals and involvement in deal closures
- ability to professionally manage and lead a new project kickoff session
- confident presence within senior leadership