Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
User Experience Writer (English)
Wix’s product storytellers. We use clear, eye-level copy to shape the way people experience and interact with our products. As our users’ advocates inside the company, we break down complicated concepts into concise, engaging text that helps them succeed. We own the entire content process, and collaborate closely with product managers, UX designers and developers to create amazing products. Guided by the Wix tone and voice, we craft compelling copy that gets the right message across every time.
A passionate writing pro with a proven knack for creating simple, easy-to-understand copy. A natural team player, you know how to give and take constructive content feedback. You’re also a proactive go-getter who loves a good challenge (or three). You’re a critical thinker with both an eye for detail and an awareness of the big picture. You’re passionate about technology and the power of website design. You also speak English at an advanced level.
As a Wix writer, you will:
- Write clear, creative UX content in the Wix tone and voice.
- Conduct extensive product research based on usability sessions, support tickets, competitor analysis and more.
- Own every stage of the content cycle, from brainstorming on initial wireframes to shipping perfect copy.
- Collaborate with product managers, developers, UX designers and other stakeholders across the company.
- Juggle multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines.
- Coordinate the localization process for our global audience (16 languages and counting!).