Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Seller Support Associate is the primary solution provider for global sellers on the Amazon platforms. In addition to providing a remarkable Seller experience, a Seller Support Associate is expected to address system issues, identify and implement process improvements, develop internal documentation and contribute to a team environment, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone, email and/or chat cases.
Successful candidates will have an immediate and distinct impact on the experience of Amazon Sellers therefore a strong record of customer obsession; high judgment and delivery of results are key requirements for this role.
Summary of Responsibilities
· Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers on Tax matters
· Demonstrates ownership of every Seller interaction to achieve successful first time resolution on all contacts
· Works with multiple technology applications and features to resolve Seller contacts
· Demonstrates the ability to recognize and identify system, process and policy issues impacting our Sellers and drive business improvement initiatives
· Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing sensitive issues.
· Demonstrates excellent time-management skills and the ability to work independently while using departmental resources, policies and procedures.
· Contributes to a positive team environment and proactively aids team members with difficult contacts as needed.
· Maintains acceptable performance metrics such as quality, productivity, first contact resolution, and attendance.
· Actively seeks solutions through logical reasoning and data interpretation skills and identifies trends to appropriate channel including improvement suggestions.
· Liaise with other departments such as Customer Service, Merchant Investigations, or Payments teams as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
Base pay for this position is 1066 Euro
High energy, solution focused with a passion for customer service. The ideal candidate will demonstrate keen logical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to understand and empathize with sellers. Willingness to work to high performance targets as well as an inquisitive and improvement based approach to work are critical competencies for this role. The Seller Support Associate demonstrates end to end ownership of every seller interaction and couples this with proactive problem solving to provide exceptional support to sellers.
· Language: fluent English and fluent French level required
· Education: University graduate
· Previous experience with tax or finance processes is required
· Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
Demonstrates effective communication
· Experience within a contact center preferred (6 months).
· Desired technical skill-sets include MS Office applications; specifically Excel, familiarity with web browsers, and demonstrated capability to work with tailored in-house applications
· Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous
· Process improvement awareness and experience
· Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
· Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility.
· Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
· Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity
· Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.