Where: Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your mission: Back Office management of retail processes and support to stores.
Pre-season, in-season and post season activities to ensure our stores can receive, process, sell, and transfer merchandise in an effective way.
What will the role entail?
- To control and reconcile the process of deliveries reception, returns to warehouse, stock transfers, stock takes, analysis of discrepancies, checking of sales and other retail operations tasks.
- Preparation of Month End reporting for Finance department.
- Training and back office support to stores.
Who will you report to?
Retail Operations Manager.
Minimum experience in the industry: 1 year in a similar role
Education level required
- University degree in Business Administration, Industrial Ingeneering, Logistics or similars
- Advanced English level
Technical skills required
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel y Power Point)
- SAP is desirable
What are our expectations on you?
- You must have the Pepe Jeans spirit! Not everyone can be part of our team!
- Adaptable / Flexible
- Results driven
- Team player
- Problem solver
- Organized and polyvalent person capable of doing different operations tasks