Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You’ll work hands-on, producing wireframes, prototypes and specifications and act as a facilitator for innovation in a fast-moving technology company. Your primary role will be producing pixel perfect UI designs that can be handed over to our developers to be implemented.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Establish and promote design guidelines, practices and standards
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Research and forecast user behavior that lead in to intelligent usage flows, beautiful visuals and easy-to-use interfaces
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Identify and troubleshoot UI problems
As a person, you like to take initiative, to solve problems and are motivated to develop design solutions in a creative, hence organized manner. You thrive working in an agile and fast-paced environment and are eager to drive product innovation by creating appealing design.
Further, you have a passion for design and you’re excited about collaborating and communicating closely with respective teams and stakeholders.
Additionally, you have:
- Proven work experience as a UI Designer or similar role
- Proficient skills in using any modern tool to communicate your solutions (e.g. Axure, Creative Cloud, Sketch, etc.)
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or similar related field
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- The ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently
- Team spirit, strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- General experience in planning and conducting user tests (e.g. guerrilla testing, remote usability testing, etc.)
- The ability to provide evidence of user centered, imaginative and realistic solutions
- Are up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies