Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Book and operate groups, in close cooperation with our suppliers.
- Create relevant, timed and priced itineraries using different tools available.
- Maximize profit margins on tours and sell additional services whenever possible.
- Negotiate with suppliers to obtain the best possible rates, liaising with the contracting department when necessary.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Perform operations effectively and accurately.
- Full proficiency in French. English is a must.
- Preferably, at least 1-2 years of relevant experience in Tourism or Hospitality industry.
- Ability to work independently, solve problems and handle multiple tasks efficiently.
- We are looking for self-motivated people with a confident approach. You would need aptitude to work under pressure and be flexible to work an extended schedule during the high season with no holiday from May-August.