Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries via telephone, email, Web chat and Social Media. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality premium customer service via chat, telephone and email in Finnish
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. Translations
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries
- Record accurately the outcome of your contact into the database
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training when required
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
- To support customers and respond to queries such as returns process, product enquires, questions regarding orders etc.
Workplace, Contact & Applying
The workplace is Sitel’s office in Copenhagen, Sluseholmen 2-4, 3rd floor, 2450 Kbh. SV.
Working hours on the Finnish line are Monday to Friday from 07:00-15:00.