Where: Escondido, Los Angeles (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Role Overview & Purpose: The Customer Care Representative works to support the mission and vision of Neighborhood Healthcare by providing excellent patient-centered customer service within a dynamic team environment.
To achieve these ends the Customer Care Representative provides excellent customer service, working in conjunction with clinic staff, by supporting patients’ administrative needs while demonstrating and living the company values: Compassion, Above & Beyond, Generosity, Integrity, and Teamwork.
The Customer Care Representative’s job responsibilities and performance expectations generally fall into the following three categories Patient Care Services, Team Support and Enhancing patients overall care and access.
Experience and Skills:
- General computer skills including electronic communications and multi-line phone navigation required. Familiar with medical terminology preferred.
- Call Center or phone operator experience preferred.
- Familiarity with spreadsheets and databases, preferred.
- Bilingual (English/Arabic) required.
- Strong communication and organizational skills, ability to interact effectively with clinic personnel, patients and diverse population.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Education: High School diploma/GED required