Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Marketing Assistant collaborates directly with external agencies such as: Research Agencies, Advertising Agencies and Media Agencies in order to plan, execute and evaluate the efficiency of marketing activities.
Is also responsible for providing support to the team in launching new and existing products, product development, brand development initiatives
He/she must prove professionalism and deliver high quality results as well as conform to the highest degree of ethical behaviour. The main purpose is to prepare the Marketing Assistant for a Junior Manager position in the marketing team or a similar position in a complementary function.
- Manage the brand and trade marketing activities to reach the objectives agreed with the Sr. Brand Manager;
- Analyze consumer research market data, draw conclusions and indicate actions accordingly, for specific activities;
- Monitor activities of key competitors;
- Manage the relationship with advertising agencies and other appropriate partners.
- Successfully manage the assigned brand activities on different markets;
- Working with teams in several countries;
- Capable of recommending to the Sr. Brand Manager decisions that balance opportunities with risks;
- Adapt fast to changing environment.
- Energetic self starter who can work independently but also in inter-disciplinary teams;
- Result oriented, must pursue his/her goals with zeal and commitment;
- Creative as well as analytical with excellent planning skills;
- Strong leader, capable of lead other strong-willed managers;
- Fast learner;
- Adaptable and capable to work in a fast-changing environment;
- Capacity for synthesis matched with good attention to details;
- Willing to learn;
- Hungarian language mandatory.