Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Main Responsibilities of the position
• Strategic account management of institutional partnerships focusing on management and growth in funding and partnerships.
• Coordination of the opportunity identification and decision; proposal development; and proposal review processes in collaboration with other key positions within Plan International Norway.
• Responsible for coordinating grant reporting processes for assigned donor accounts in collaboration with the key positions within Plan International Norway.
• Ensure that donor account information and compliance is up-to-date, and available within Plan, and provide ongoing support within the department as required to safeguard current donor account relations.
• The practical development and maintenance of Plan International Norway’s institutional fundraising strategy.
• Proactive contribution in relevant internal and external strategic fora.
• Drive and provide the overall direction for Plan International Norway’s relations with the institutional donors.
• Ensure that there are appropriate systems for monitoring and sharing information about funding opportunities with relevant partners and Plan Norway.
Minimum Requirements for the position:
• Master’s degree required in relevant field.
• Minimum of 10 years relevant experience. Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in building relationships with donors and creating conditions for new financing. Field experience an asset.
• Experience in consortia based approaches and key international development- and humanitarian donors.
• Experience in product and application processes
• Business sense and ability to communicate project / thematic area for donors.
• Ability to write well and adjust style to different target groups.
• With reference to Plan International Norway’s strategy, have strong abilities with self-management (medarbeiderskap); keeping a professional approach to own tasks, the colleagues and the employer.
• Proven ability to lead processes that have resulted in new funding.
• Understanding of current donor trends and conditions.
• Norwegian and English fluency, knowledge in French and/or Spanish is an advantage.
• Some travel will be required.