Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer operations are as core to our client services as the products themselves. As a member of our Customer Service team you will be responsible for administrative processes and master data. In this role you will also receive, record, and process customer orders, enquiries and complaints for printing equipment. A Customer Representative interacts with the sales & the finance team, our clients and the third-party vendors. You’ll be challenged to manage the administrative support for the customer operation business.
- Receive, record, process and follow up customer orders
- Manage customer enquiries concerning product availability, deliveries, forecast, invoicing, and returns
- Follow-up on supply issues; align internally and keep customers informed
- Handle transport issues and delivery delays.
- Promote and support the use of our Agfa Graphics Internet Sales tool
What we offer you?
- A job in a dedicated B2B environment, interacting with European customers
- Full scope responsibility for the end-to-end processing of customer requests (not Call Center job)
- The chance to build and maintain a solid customer base providing long-term support
- An extensive induction training, including SAP proficiency
- A truly international team of colleagues in a friendly environment (small teams)
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- Competitive salary and benefits (private medical care with dental package, possibility to join sport card and additional insurance, referral bonus, holiday allowance and fruity Mondays)
- Monday to Friday office working hours (8 hour shift between 8 AM and 5.30 PM)
- Convenient office location to commute (ul. Jutrzenki 137, Warszawa)
What you offer us?
- Fluency in French
- Knowledge of any other European language will be an asset; knowledge of Polish not required
- Good communication skills and the capacity to work as a true team player
- Accuracy and ability to follow-up and tracking
- Comfortable in using excel; proficiency with SAP is a plus
- First experience in customer operations is an asset