Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- University degree (any discipline)
- Vital to have experience in either HTML, CSS, Freshdesk or Zendesk
- Experience in live chat support is a plus
- Exceptional communication & writing skills
- Full computer literacy
What to expect as a Client Support Representative
The Client Support Representative is a business-to-business support role which involves representing the Meltwater services to existing clients across EMEA Region.
Today we live in an information society. Are you excited to work on the forefront of software, online and AI industries?
The G2 Crowd has ranked Meltwater as one of the Top 100 Software companies of 2018, as well as the #1 PR Analytics tool.
- To provide excellent customer service to clients across different markets globally
- Be exposed and provide support to companies and organizations of all shapes and sizes
- Support the customers to succeed with Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms
- Maintain our customer Help Centre and localise self serve content
- Serve as a liaison between our technical team and account management team
- Collaborate with team to achieve your collective and individual monthly and quarterly goals
- Welcoming to change and high volume environments