Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Main task: managing the fieldwork process of online market research surveys
Work schedule: full time, 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, except all local public holidays
Miscellaneous: this is a remote job – you’d be working from home and we will provide you will all the necessary tools to do your job. This job is open to candidates living anywhere in the world.
- Conducting the fieldwork stage for different online market research surveys allocated to you by your supervisor, including all aspects: specifications checking, quota setting, sample pulling, invitations deployment, field monitoring and invoicing
- Managing project’s budget ensuring company’s profit margin rate is met at all times
- Following up with clients on overdue invoices
- Providing training on the job to newcomers if required.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience in online market research
- Be fluent in English
- Have an excellent work record, ideally provable with references from past clients
- Have a good command of Cint’s Access Pro tool
- Be a great team player, tenacious, positive, proactive, with a strong “can do” attitude, able to handle multiple tasks efficiently at the same time, permanently self-improving own skills
- Highly important: be able to work independently, without continuous supervision or tasks received on a daily/weekly basis.
You get a serious plus for:
- Having any experience working for a small-sized employer (<50 employees) in the market research industry
- Having experience in conducting traditional market research studies, such as CATI, CAPI etc.
- Having experience in working with international clients
- Having experience in sales or business development within the online market research niche
- Having excellent command of either Arabic, Cantonese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish or Turkish
- Knowing to work with Gmail
- Providing us with written references from past clients.