Where: Sliema (Malta)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Betsson Group is currently looking for a Content Coordinator to join the Norwegian team in Malta. Reporting to the Norwegian Content Manager, you will join a top-notch team that has a passion for delivering the right message to the right customers at the right time. If you’re passionate about content marketing and a highly organised individual looking for a rewarding opportunity in the heart of the Mediterranean, then get in touch.
The main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work alongside the Content Manager to coordinate and execute content updates needed across our core brands
- Upload content pieces on our CMS and optimise for optimal UX and SEO
- Test content prior to any release to ensure its displayed correctly on our sites
- Write, proofread and edit content
- Work with the SEO team on optimisations such as setting and updating any links, meta titles and meta descriptions, etc.
- Find the right visuals and edit when necessary, e.g. edit images to fit into our standard sizes.
- A very good eye-for-detail
- Delivering tasks in a timely manner and to a high standard
- Very structured approach to work: the ability to prioritise ad-hoc tasks, multi-task, following up on pending issues and deliver on deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work collaboratively across different teams
- Strong command of written and spoken Norwegian
- Willing to work on repetitive tasks
- Previous experience in content marketing.
- An interest in sports/football is a plus, but not a requirement.