Where: Limassol (Cyprus)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
What will your job look like?
The successful candidate will have to provide existing and prospective clients the highest level of service in a timely manner and promote the company’s financial products and services. He/She will therefore need to achieve daily and monthly KPIs through contacting clients via phone, emails and other communication channels. He/She will successfully develop business relationships with existing and prospective clients and partners and keep up-to-date with the financial markets and communicate these to clients.
Your role will be required to have:
- Native Arabic speaker;
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral, is Necessary;
- Previous working experience in the Financial Services in a similar position, will be considered an advantage;
- Self-motivated and results-oriented;
- Outstanding negotiation & communication, strong & Enthusiastic personality and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work on own initiative, expand and generate new business;
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and fast-moving environment.
- Working with us you will expect:
- A Unique opportunity for career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive Salary based on qualifications and experience;
- Medical Insurance Cover from 1st day of induction;
- Monthly Bonuses upon work performance.