Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are Sitel
Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities with unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise to help build brand loyalty and improve customer satisfaction. We partner with our clients to effectively harness our industry’s explosive digital transformation to ensure an innovative, end-to-end solution to managing and enhancing the customer experience.
With over 30 years of industry-leading experience, Sitel’s 75,000 passionate and talented associates support more than 400 clients in 48 languages from 146 facilities strategically located in 22 countries.
Our office in Sofia is based in the city center and employs more than 800 people, supporting 32 languages all around the world. For our various campaigns, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic Multilingual Customer Care Agents – German, French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Hebrew, Slovenian, Romanian and many others.
If you are relocating to Bulgaria we can offer:
- 14 days of accommodation in a hotel in the city-center
- Airplane ticket to Sofia (from a chosen airport by the candidate)
- Partial apartment rental allowance for the first 7 months
Your tasks will be to:
- Communicate via telephone and email with existing customers in order to solve their technical issues
- Give information and handle the inquiries on basics in a case closing manner
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to the next level of support if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Carry out customer request referrals and transfer in timely and correct manner by predefined rules
- Inform the management of any scope changes, or new support needs arisen
The right match for our team should be:
- Fluent level of both written and oral German, French, Italian, Polish, Hungarian, French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Czech, Hebrew, Slovenian, Romanian or other European language.
- Very good command of English
- 1+ years of experience on a similar or the same position
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- Good MS Office skills