Where: Santiago (Chile)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Purpose of the Position:
The principal responsibilities of this position are to prepare technical-commercial proposals, evaluate customer engineering specifications, support the order entry process, and provide technical assistance to internal and external customers, all in accordance with company defined parameters.
- Prepare quotations for Isolation valves products and services for distributors and end customers in the Territory in accordance with the process and parameters established by the company, using the CRM and Oracle systems.
- Analyze customer RFPs to select the appropriate products to bid and support the bid strategy.
- Support the order management process, providing information for order entry and processing.
- Act as point of contract with distributors and end customers in the sales process and help resolve pre- and post-sales issues.
- Application resource for sales force on all Isolation valves products.
- Engineering or technical degree in Electronics, Electromechanical, Chemistry, with specialization in mining or industrial applications.
- 5 years’ experience in the industrial sector. Preferably with Isolation valves.
- Must have proficiency in English language to able to speak and understand a technical or commercial conversation.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, and computer knowledge is required
- Experience using CRM, Oracle, or other quotation tools preferable.