Where: Manchester (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Investigating customer queries and complaints through a thorough analysis of the details provided.
- Work with suppliers to source supplementary information required to complete the investigation.
- Manage customer’s expectations on timescales and potential resolutions.
- Complete the full administrative cycle of documenting the customers/suppliers comments on the relevant systems.
- Issue refunds/compensation within the agreed guidelines.
Our ideal candidate
- We love straight talking: Respectful & confident communicator; passionate about providing the best experience possible.
- Takes ownership of their work and multi-tasks well.
- Resilient and able to build strong relationships with customers and suppliers alike.
- Keeps calm under pressure, confidently works and delivers to deadlines and understands the importance of time sensitive issues.
- We love being different: Fluent in Arabic & English, both spoken and written – we work with customers from all over the world, so first-rate language skills are essential.
- We love getting it done: Have superb problem-solving skills and is able to flex to different customer profiles.
- Has a valid UK work permit.