Where: Athens (Greece)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Supports HR and Administration issues.
- Arranges the transportation & accommodation of expatriates.
- Assists with the coordination of the mobilization of the expatriate personnel in Libya.
- Manages office petty cash, expenses ledger and book keeping in collaboration with accounting.
- Performs standard office administrative tasks.
- Keeps track of all legal documents and their validity.
- University degree in Business or related field; MSc or MBA will be considered an asset.
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant position within multinational organizations (preferably in the construction industry).
- Fluent use of Arabic and English language is essential.
- Strong knowledge of computer applications, especially Microsoft suite programs.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Organizational skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.