Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
FinecoBank is the direct multichannel bank of the UniCredit Group with 1.048 million clients and one of the largest advisory networks in Italy, with almost 2,600 Personal Financial Advisors, a net sales of 5.49 billion euros and 20 billion euros of equity in the Private segment as at 31 December 2015. Since 1999 Fineco has been synonymous with innovation in financial services. Fineco is the world’s most recommended bank by word of mouth, according to a 2015 survey by The Boston Consulting Group.
Customer Relationship Management drives the coordinated management of channels in the operational relationship between the Customer or prospect, the Personal Financial Adviser and the Bank. It also recognizes the needs coming from customer base, in order to transmit new input for the evaluation of projects aimed at enhancing services towards operational excellence.
The selected candidate will provide customer assistance via email and telephone, supporting clients on Banking, Trading and Investing services. He/She will be in charge of collecting and analyzing customer needs, to ensure high level customer satisfaction and foster service improvement. He/She will get in contact with different Company departments, interacting with them to solve specific and complex issues. He/She will cooperate with colleagues, team leaders and managers in order to optimize the End to End process of customer management.
What we expect from you
- Native English speaker (or high level of fluency)
- Fluent in Italian
- Bs or Ms degree in Economics or related fields
- Good knowledge of financial markets and products
- Familiarity with main banking and investment products
- Excellent Microsoft Office Knowledge
- Familiarity with Web environment and data bases (appreciated Access knowledge)
- Regular online services user
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to handle stress and multi-tasking
- Team working skills
- Shift work availability