Where: Tallinn (Estonia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Who we are
TransferWise was founded in 2011 with a clear mission: Money without borders – so people and businesses can send and receive any currency effortlessly, whenever, wherever.
Sure, the heart of what we do is international money transfer. And we’re committed to making it instant, convenient and fair for millions of people, all over the world. But we’re growing our other products and our teams at an exciting pace. And we’re looking for the very best to jump on board.
What it’s really like to work here
At TransferWise, we do things a bit differently. There’s no corporate nonsense, and no old-fashioned hierarchy. Instead, we work in dozens of self-sufficient, autonomous teams. Think of them like start-ups within a start-up.
Each team picks the problems they want to solve. So there’s no micro-management. No hiding behind fancy job titles. And no one telling you what to do. You are your own boss. But you’ll get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues from all over TransferWise.
We’re going to be upfront — the way we work doesn’t suit everyone. But if freedom, autonomy, and life-affirming, head-scratching professional challenges rock your world, we could be a match made in heaven.
What you’ll get to do
- Ensure our customers have a great customer experience when they reach out to us via our TW social media channels, either about issues or technical questions they have with on of our products, as well as more general questions about us and what we do;
- Be an advocate for TW and proactively interact and engage with our customers and those interested in knowing more about us;
- Be creative, friendly, and solution-oriented with both customers and colleagues;
Who we’re looking for
- Someone with great verbal and writing skills in English and at least one other language (Spanish, German, Italian or French);
- Someone experienced in working in a very customer-centric environment. Previous experience providing customer-support online is a plus (chat, social media, etc);
- Ability to multi-task and take responsibility in challenging situations;
- Can collaborate in a fast changing environment;
- Being a people’s person: not only do you strive to provide the best customer experience possible, you’re also friendly to your teammates;
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours and working days as you’re required to work day, night and weekend shifts;
- Be legally authorised to work in Estonia.