Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Sitel Group combines comprehensive customer care capabilities and unparalleled digital, training and technology expertise across industries. With subsidiaries such as Sitel, The Social Client, Learning Tribes, Extens Consulting and Novagile, Sitel Group can be leveraged across geographies, verticals and all stages of the end-to-end customer journey, helping clients effectively harness the industry’s explosive digital transformation and consistently deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Sitel in Serbia:
Sitel Serbia successfully operates for 6 years now and the local team consists of more than 900 dedicated colleagues.
About 80% of our management team started their career at Sitel as a Customer Care Representative.
In everyday life, we are in contact with 22 different cultures and we communicate with our clients in 10 different languages.
At Sitel Serbia we believe that our staff is our most important asset. This means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented and driven employees.
We take care of you, your progress, and make sure that you have the right conditions to deliver the best results. And subsequently, we expect that you give it your best at all times.
Summary of primary job responsibilities:
Working in partnership with our Clients, we are looking to grow our SPANISH team of expert Customer Service Representatives. With full training provided, you will support customers who are having challenges and are contacting us via phone, email or chat. Delivering a world class customer experience is a key, and as part of this you will offer eligible customers the best service.
Your tasks will be to:
- Communicate via telephone, mail and/or chat with existing customers in order to solve their inquiries
- Give information about the product or service to existing customers and prospects
- Transfer more difficult inquiries to higher level if necessary
- Demonstrate a strong customer service orientation and take responsibility to ensure customers are satisfied
- Proactively propose improvements and feedback in processes and ways of working to Team Management / Operations Manager
- Maintain received information properly in the system
- Fluent in spoken and written SPANISH
- With very good command of English
- Excellent communicator
- Superb at building rapport with customers.
- Good at numerical and verbal reasoning skills
- With excellent MS Office skills
High school diploma or equivalent