Where: Taguig, Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Process invoices and other related documents timely and accurately within the required SLA & KPI
- Review and monitor compliance of invoice processing to terms and in accordance with Company Policy and Controls
- Review and ensure all Invoices processed and matched for payment in accordance with agreed Terms
- Control completeness and obtain necessary documents for Invoice Processing
- Sort, review, match and process invoices due for payment.
- Effectively communicate with key contacts when processing invoices.
- Research and resolve discrepancies of financial information and/or documentation for the purpose of ensuring the accuracy and adhering to established procedures prior to processing.
- Support Team Lead and Analyst in responding to queries from Business and open issues within agreed timelines
- Respond timely to prompt requests from Business / Customers
- Assist with month end activities.
- Delivery of reports to management, to include audit requirements both for internal and external auditors within the agreed timeframe and in the required format
- Identifies areas of potential process improvement, develops and enforces appropriate policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Participate in other Accounts Payable Operational initiatives
- Participate in Systems and Process Improvements and Change Management Projects as required
- Follow and maintain up to date Standard Operating Procedures and other process documents
- Must have at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or related course
- Minimum of one to two (1-2) years of accounts payable and general accounting experience
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in Spanish language
- Knowledgeable in accounts payable processes and general accounting procedures
- Proficient in Computer Applications with basic to intermediate skills in Excel and ERP systems, SAP exposure highly preferred
- Has sufficient experience in data entry and data management in a high volume environment
- Amenable to work on night shift schedule.