Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Analysts are our link between the end-user and our products. Combing an expertise in our product with a deep understanding of who our clients are and how they use our tools, Analysts provide the highest quality support. You will assist our clients with the following tasks:
- Functionality – Analysts consult with our clients on the best and most efficient way to achieve quality results
- Data – in order for our clients to feel confident using our data, Analysts must be able to explain our collection process as well as the methodologies behind our calculations
- Problem solving – providing creative solutions to meet our clients’ needs
- Excel modeling – Analysts assist our clients in building financial models
- In addition to their daily responsibilities, Analysts will also have the opportunity to specialize and receive additional training on a particular product or data set.
- Overall successful candidates are bright, fast learners with a strong interest in learning about financial markets. We’re also looking for individuals with:
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be knowledgeable in Finance
- 1-2 years of Client Services experience, preferably in the financial industry. Candidate without working experience but with strong interest in building a career in finance may be considered.
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Desire and flexibility to learn and grow in an ever-changing environment
- Must have excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Must be willing to work in Makati and on Night Shift. Must be amenable to work on holidays and weekends