Where: Pozuelo de Alarcon, Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are currently looking for a CLAIM ANALYSTS to join an important insurance company located in Pozuelo de Alarcón. Our client is a global health service company.
You will be part of the Claim department. Your main mission will be to manage and classify the post (claims and letters) daily and keep the file sort./ Processing claims from their medico/al providers with quality and speed.
If you are a motivated individual, willing to start a stable project, this is your opportunity!
– Full-time contract: 8 am to 15:45 pm from Monday to Friday.
– Salary of 15.000 € gross per year + 7% bonus.
– Contract: 2 months + indefinite.
– Stable position in a very good environment.
– After the first two months, you will enjoy benefits such as health insurance and transport.
– Starting date: 11th December.
– Arabic (Middle East) native/bilingual level.
– English high written and spoken level (test administrated).
– Previous experience in administrative tasks is an asset.
– Quick handling of documents.
– Be able to work as part a team.
As a member of the Administrative Team and you will work closely with the Claims department supporting all the administrative tasks regarding the International medico/al costs processings, work distribution and organization, reassigning medico/al claims and monitoring:
– Reassigning claims manually to the dedicated Claims Analyst on systems for the migrated clients based on the date of treatment. Minimizing the number of errors and it make the claims processing a faster task.
– CFE subrogation process: printing of claims with a potential intervention from the French National Health System; grouping of batches to be sent to the CFE on a bi-weekly basis; reception and organization of CFE coverage letters.
– Translation process: reassigning of claims to be translated based on the language capabilities of the team and their availability.