Where: Copenhagen (Denmark)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for the very best customer service talent to match our customers’ expectations. Providing a first class service will always be at the forefront of who you are and what you do. If you possess the communication skills and have a great attitude to teamwork, we will teach you the rest!
Why you should join Sitel
At Sitel we believe our staff is our most important asset which means that we take pride in finding the best, most talented, and driven employees who will make great colleagues.
Among the benefits of working with us is a great social environment with an atmosphere of joy, pace and ambitions.
Our office is nice and spacious with open working stations. We have health insurance and a great pension scheme.
This role consists of resolving customer enquiries via telephone, email, Web chat and Social Media. The CSR customer interactions will include (but not limited to) complaint resolution, product inquiry/ordering and product return/exchange inquiries.
- Provide high quality premium customer service via chat, telephone and email in Norwegian
- Assist in continuous improvement projects to help keep processes efficient and customers happy
- Provide administrative support to Management team and supervisor, covering off any ad hoc tasks when requested e.g. Translations
- To ensure you are working within the required targets e.g. call length, quality, speed of answering queries
- Record accurately the outcome of your contact into the database
- Ensure product knowledge is kept up to date and to participate in ongoing refresher training when required
- Understand and comply with all company and client security requirements and Policies and Procedures
- To support customers and respond to queries such as returns process, product enquires, questions regarding orders etc.