Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the job…
Our company is growing and we are looking to expand our IGO team with a Norwegian or Swedish speaking customer service employee to our Nordic office. You will join our NordUK team in modern offices with an inspiring atmosphere located in Barcelona.
As customer service employee for Norway it is important that you can communicate both verbally and in writing in Norwegian (or Swedish), preferably with knowledge of the Norwegian market. The main tasks of the customer service role is to handle the daily contact to our customers, follow up on ongoing orders and complaints, to ensure a satisfying customer journey. Your role will be an important piece to the puzzle, and to manage the different tasks it is important that you are structured, structured, outgoing and proactive.
For you to enjoy the position we picture that you…
- Have experience in a similar role (preferred, but not crucial).
- Are proactive and can work independent, with respect for deadlines.
- Are driven by good quality and satisfied customers.
- Have good communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Speak fluently Norwegian.
- Are willing to «pull up your sleeves» when needed.
And a few reasons you might be interested in…
- Work in a bright and dynamic office in the city center of Barcelona and with your knowledge and experience you add value of the success!
- You will have a lot of fun working with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. You will work together with the NordUK (Nordic & UK/IE) sales and service team.
- Full time employment of 40 hours/ week, within our opening hours between 8AM until 8PM, Monday to Friday (Fixed shift schedule for 4-6 months at the time).
- Last but not least, we offer competitive (fixed) salary with possibility for individual bonus, and there will also be possibility for development and growth within the company.