Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Offer call service in French.
- Follow up on a monthly basis on our student progress via phone and emails.
- Provide advice on how to achieve personal and company learning targets.
- Motivate and guide our students through our online school.
- Present the different school features and options in order to provide a customized service.
- Respond to all questions directly or by relaying to our Global Customer Service by email and chat.
- Overcome student objections by giving personal solutions to manage time and progress.
- Meet the operations requirements of quality and productivity of customer support services.
- Follow the processes and procedures in place.
- Enter accurate comments following conversations with our customers into our database.
- Responsible for providing our students with Technical advice and solutions to ensure they have the best learning experience using EF products.
What we are looking for:
- Native French speaking language skills.
- Highly responsible with very strong sense of ownership.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- Consistently strive for improved quality and results.
- Strong computer and internet knowledge essential. Must be comfortable working on various electronic platforms.
- Excellent at multitasking.
- Salesforce experience will be a plus.