Where: Rome (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Development and Alumni Relations Assistant
The American University of Rome is looking for a Development and Alumni Relations Assistant
The selected candidate will provide administrative support to the Alumni and Development Coordinator and the Director of Development as they work to increase contributed revenue, build relationships with donors and prospects, and increase engagement with alumni and the entire AUR community.
Management of the Constituent Database, including:
- Data and gift entry
- Contact reporting
- Constituent management
- Prospect Research
- Running and creating reports
- Donor correspondence
- Donor acknowledgments
- Assistance in compiling donor reports and annual reports
Communications: Web and electronic communications including:
- Donor appeals
- Event invitations and correspondence
- Mailing list management
- Assist in the arranging and management of special events including guest list management, communications with venues, reserving locations, assisting with event related travel reservations, etc.
Other administrative duties as needed
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Prior experience in fundraising (in education or in an NGO)
- Native English language skills; Italian language proficiency a plus
- High level of proficiency with the following:
- Database applications like Jenzabar, Raiser’s Edge, DonorPro or similar, including report writing with applications like Infomaker
- Microsoft Office
- Constant Contact or other similar applications
- Basic proficiency with Adobe programs
- Prospect research experience desired but not compulsory
- Ability and willingness to work evenings and weekends when required
- Italian working papers are essential.
Term employment contract. Full time position.
Please send a resume with 3 reference contacts by email to email@example.com. Quote HR 37/2018.
Interviews will begin as soon as possible and will be ongoing until the position is filled.
This search is addressed to all candidates regardless of gender, race or religion.
AUR is an equal opportunity employer.