Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
2 years ago, Universe opened its first European office in London. Starting from the ground up, we’re now working with some of the biggest names across the continent: MTV, Red Bull, TechCrunch and many others. But we’re just getting started and we’re seeking an ambitious, bright, and forward-thinking individual to help us bring even more events into our family.
Universe is a disruptive ticketing company and we wish to work with the most exciting events out there. Therefore, your main objective will be to find those events, be creative in your approach to engage them and convert them over with your unique sales style. You will be focusing on a variety of events from music to tech, cinema, food, fashion, and sport, we will welcome your entrepreneurial spirit with open arms!
By joining Universe, you will also be part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the largest live entertainment company in the world. Therefore, you will also be tasked with interacting with other parts of the business and have an impact on what the future of digital ticketing looks like in the growing entertainment industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Sourcing new events in central Europe with a specific focus around Germany, Switzerland & Netherlands
- End to end sales cycle of your own prospects from sourcing, to scheduling meetings, to negotiating contract & closing the deal
- Maintaining a healthy relationship with your clients by working closely and collaboratively with our dynamic team in London
- Attending events/conferences to network with new prospects
- Providing Universe Product team with key insights into customer needs
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Minimum of 1 year of direct sales experience, sourcing leads, closing deals, managing relationships, etc.
- Multilingual (business level proficiency) in both English and German University graduate
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A creative, solution-oriented sales person with the ability to uncover customer needs and suggest the best Universe solution for their event goals
- Strong business sense and understands technology and how to efficiently use it
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-oriented to achieve goals
- Deadline-driven, detail-oriented, self-starter who can identify new and creative ways to support sales in your territory
- True entrepreneur at heart
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with people
- Passionate about the live event space