Where: Antwerp (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
The Registration Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining Kemin’s feed additive product registration approvals by implementing post-approval changes required, as well as registering new feed additive products in the EMENA region (outside EU).
- Assimilating data and co-ordination of registration dossiers for EMENA region (outside EU) with our local representatives;
- Prepare feed additive product registration dossiers to obtain and maintain approvals for Kemin products under supervision;
- Working with the Sales & Marketing organizations in implementing the regulatory strategy to achieve timely filing and approval of new and existing feed additive products for each country in the EMENA region in accordance with business objectives;
- Focus and prioritize activities of assigned projects and assume responsibility for their success;
- Acquiring knowledge on local and EU legal requirements relative to feed and feed additives.
- University degree bachelors or master’s depending on experience;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint software;
- Fluency in English is required. Professional command of additional language(s) such as French, Arabic, Russian or Ukrainian is a plus;
- Excellent attention to detail required, reliable, highly motivated, ability to work independently and interacts well in a team environment;
- Possess excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, demonstrated good technical writing skills, ability to present ideas effectively;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, demonstrated prioritizing, planning and project management skills;
- Experience in reviewing and evaluating documentation with demonstrated ability to analyze and assemble/synthesize information from many sources, including identification of information gaps and future information needs.