Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The primary function is to provide commercial support such as order management, order entry, price checking, order clearing, compliance, complaint handling, coordination of delivery and billing. Responsible for interfacing with customers, logistics, manufacturing and/or sales or service representative to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. Provide assistance to sales functions across EMEA and external customers in areas such as product/service order fullfilment processes, customer service requests such as end-to-end order status management, repair/calibration request, product changes or returns, accounts receivable collections, invoicing requirements, contract issues/administration or lease administration. Resolves problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics.
Drive customer loyalty through increased productivity, improved value and through a high performance culture.
Able to provide both in country and cross border support as needed.
He/she is the point of reference for customers for all types of commercial requests: solve complex, high impact problems.
Advocate for the customer inside of Eaton.
- Bachelor’s degree (BS/BA) from an accredited institution or equivalent professional degree
- Excellent Norwegian capabilities
- Strong English capabilitiesd
- Minimum 1-2 years of professional experience in order management or customer service
- Drive for results and collaborative style
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills (Written and Verbal)
- Maintain positive customer relationships through active listening, prompt resolution of problems, and projecting a positive, professional attitude
- Teamwork, networking and continuous learning skills
- Adapting change and process improvements
- Good organizational and computer skills required to manage and organize high volume and diverse transactions