Where: Wroclaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Contacting internal and external business partners.
- Processing invoices accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coding and posting cash invoices and other petty cash related documents.
- Posting and reconciliation of operations related credit card transactions and cash spends.
- Double fiscal and fiscal transaction abandoned reconciliation.
- Weekly reconciliation of cash and treasury.
- Assure invoice compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards.
- Preparing reports in Excel.
- Strong computation skills.
- Strong business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Strong understanding of accounting processes.
- Strong database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good project management skills.