Where: Amstelveen, Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What we give
With Canon, you’ll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We’ll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You’ll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
In the role of our Customer Service Representative you will mainly:
- Manage orders, queries and claims from order entry through to delivery shipment of product to customer respecting Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Support multi-location customers with multiple services at each location.
- Interface with various levels of sales, operations and other functional groups to ensure order flows appropriately.
- Monitor order related compliance of the delivery dates and quantities to initiate proactive measures for optimising delivery reliability in good time and to be always capable to provide [order] information.
- Meet scorecard productivity/quality metrics.
- Work closely with Canon National Sales Organisations (NSO), Business Units and Service Excellence Teams to ensure best practice sharing.
- Benchmark NSO’s operational performance to highlight areas for potential improvement. Deliver insights and challenge all aspects of Customer Fulfilment to identify and capture efficiency and process improvement opportunities.
- Communicate business requirements with all stakeholders effectively.
What we ask
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We’re looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
In order to succeed in this role you bring to the table:
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills with ability to influence people.
- Strong organisational skills; ability to track and monitor key priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated proactivity, and ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Motivation and capacity to learn new tools and processes.
- Business analytics training is a plus.
- Absolutely fluency in English and German is a must, French or Dutch is a big plus (language checks will be done as part of the recruitment process).
- Ability to work variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
You will need
Moreover you will:
- Apply business acumen.
- Communicate effectively.
- Focus on the customer.
- Create insight.
- Create solutions to problems.
- Drive for results.