Where: Bengaluru (India)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Great place to work. Great place to grow.
For those with years of experience and fresh graduates.
For people interested in technology and for those with expertise in tourism.
We provide multi-skilled, multilingual, cross-functional support to our business partners.
Every day we assist Travel Agencies around the world to resolve issues related to the Sabre GDS and Sabre Red Workspace. We analyze problems, recommend solutions to Travel Agents, and collaborate with internal teams and airlines directly. We do it for partners all over the world!
Product Support is a modern organization focused on customers and building good relations with Sabre business partners. Our employees are a truly global, multicultural team.
You’ll provide Sabre clients (travel agents) with awesome customer service related to our products and play a key part in building long-lasting relationships with them. This includes responding to customer inquiries, analyzing problems using diagnostic tools and recommending solutions to customer application questions. We provide technical support of Sabre Products via phone, callback, chat and email.
- Reports directly to the 1st Level Product Support Supervisor.
- Respond to customer inquiries, analyzing problems using diagnostic tools and recommending solutions to customer application questions.
- Provide technical support of Sabre Products via phone, callback, chat and email.
- Performs Product Support functions and provides routine support to travel agencies in accordance to the set service standards.
- Assists travel agents on queries or problems relating to all Sabre HOST, Products and Functionalities.
- Records all received contacts (Phone, Emails, Chat and CallBack) in prescribed formats in CRM tool(s).
- Liaises with local Airline Partners and Advance Support teams to resolve reservations and ticketing problems.
- Submits trouble reports to Advance Support teams and follows up on problems which cannot be immediately resolved, and ensures resolution is accomplished.
- Monitors and tracks contacts to identify trends and provide feedback to internal departments and to customers.
- Performs ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Supervisors, Team Leads or Seniors ie onsite support, floor walking, handling special projects.
We are looking for candidates with:
Professional fluency in written and spoken English and additional native Indian Languages.
Professional fluency in written and spoken skills in one of the following languages will be an added advantage: Italian, French or German.
Ability to analyse, identify key problems, articulate them efficiently and make decisions to solve issues.
Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Experienced in providing customer support using available contact channels: phone, email, chat.
Excellent computer skills.
Ability to extend knowledge in area of new technologies.
Prior GDS knowledge (Sabre, Galileo, Amadeus) and travel industry knowledge will be valued.
Graduate in any field.
Diploma in basic IATA /UFTA standard course.
Able to work in 24×7 shift model.