Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Role mission: Delivering excellent client service while working on influencer campaigns with Top Brands and Media Agencies.
Goal of this position: Help to make our team the best client services team in the industry!
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Professional development – we are focused on “learning by doing” rule
- International and multicultural environment
- Salary based on your skills and experience
- Dog-friendly office so your puppy can become an indadoggo
- Company events (dog walking, board games evenings, international theme parties, football, yoga on Monday and happy hours on Friday).
- Working on influencer campaigns and activating the most important brands in digital and social environment,
- Executing excellent communication between all stakeholders, influencers and the Client
- Reaching out to Influencers, matching them with Client needs and lead them though suitable campaigns
- Maintaining long term relationships with influencers in the MENA region
- Conducting campaigns on social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
- Making strategic recommendations and creating reports for our direct Clients and Agencies
- Fluency in Arabic (native or C1/C2)
- Self-driven multitasker
- Strong experience in using social media and digital channels within the communication mix (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat)
- Ability to balance multiple Clients, Influencers and Campaigns
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Nice to have: experience in working with companies from B2B sector (media/ advertising, tech and startups) or B2C influencers: young talents and creators